Uninstall Instructions - Cleanup My System
You can use Launchpad or Finder to delete or uninstall Cleanup My System from your Mac. Doing so will remove Cleanup My Mac and remove any associated files.
Use Launchpad to delete an app
1. Open Launchpad
2. Type “Cleanup My System” in the Search Bar on top of the screen of your Mac, or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
3. Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
4. Click on the Delete button next to Cleanup My System, then click Delete to confirm. This will remove Cleanup My System from your Mac.
Deleting Cleanup My System doesn't cancel any subscription you may have purchased with that app.
Use Finder to remove Cleanup My System
1. Locate Cleanup My System in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window.
2. Drag the Cleanup My System App to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
3. If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is usually the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
4. To delete Cleanup My System permanently, choose Finder > Empty Trash.